Do you have a passion for B2B digital marketing? Our marketing team within ClearCourse Membership Services is growing! We are hiring a full-time Digital Marketing Executive to help drive revenue by promoting technology products and services through coordinated sector specific digital marketing campaigns . Their primary role includes facilitation and implementation of campaigns across digital channels such as website, social media and email marketing
Skills and Requirements for our Digital Marketing Executive:
- 1+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree of 2:1 or above in digital marketing or relevant area
- Basic knowledge of marketing concepts and principles
- In-depth understanding of digital and social media marketing best practices
- Self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and without close supervision.
- Understanding of how to brand build through a social media strategy
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge of content management systems and automated marketing software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe helpful but not essential
- Update and management of CCMS websites including creating and posting blog posts and articles on the company’s website and social media pages
- Manage all social media accounts, responsible for implementing the strategy for growth of each channel.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with marketing team to actiondigital marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent across all channels
- Drafting marketing materials for digital marketing purposes (e.g. social graphics, online leaflets etc)
- Support Marketing Manager (and wider team) to generate leads and opportunities for business growth
- Support events and webinar marketing and delivery
Who should apply:
Those who have held a position of Junior Marketing Executive, Digital / Marketing assistant with the relevant digital experience. Those having just received degrees with proven knowledge and experience within digital marketing.
Although this is a flexible working role where the ideal candidate will predominately work from home, you should be within a commutable distance of the office, based in Aldridge within the West Midlands.
£20-25k, dependent on candidate experience