The MemberWise Digital Excellence report has been officially launched, with statistically significant research from 719 Association/Membership organisation managers/directors. The report provides an in-depth insight into the digital activity and strategy within the Membership and Association Sector and as an official recognised MemberWise supplier, Protech urges all of our clients and stakeholders to download a free copy of the report, as it provides some valuable and surprising results that could impact on your membership organisations overall strategy.
One of the most surprising statistics within the report is that only 32% of respondents said that they have a digital strategy and only 32% have a digital roadmap or plan – an alarming statistic considering digital solutions should underpin a memberships organisation strategy and Member Value Proposition!
The report also provides insight and statistics into the following areas:
- Goals Challenges and Strategy
- Member Engagement Measurement/Scoring
- Online Personalisation/Automation
- Member Value and ‘Digital Only’ Memberships
- Online Services, Online Communities & Mobile Apps
- Virtual AGMs/Events/Conferences
- Online Learning, CPD and Assessment/Examinations
- Data, Web Analytics, Websites/Integration/Hosting
- CRM/Membership Databases/AMS
The report is free to download digitally or as a hardcopy for Memberwise network members