Streamlining the Learner Journey
For organisations that provide Continual Professional Development (CPD) or qualifications, ProConnect can greatly simplify the tasks within learning management. It helps to streamline the learner journey from the process of registration and enrolment, tracks examination fulfilment and manages results and moderation. It also handles results distribution and certification, as well as appeals, awards and further progression.
ProConnect can help to manage learning centre accreditation and the administration of qualifications. And by allowing learners to track and upload CPD progress through a consolidated e-portfolio view, it also facilitates the on-going development of professional learners.
Organisations with learning management responsibilities will benefit from the following list of features. Each will support their learners’ journey, providing a tangible increase in efficiency and enhancing the learner experience.
Registration & Enrolment
- Online member registration and qualification enrolment
- Automated registration and enrolment confirmation emails
Examination Management & Fulfilment
Management of e-assessments and session-based assessments
- Printing and emailing of relevant documents at the push of a button
- Holding of relevant information in a single learner view including special considerations, reasonable adjustments, etc.
Management of exam bookings
Results Management & Moderation
- Automatic uploading of E-assessment marks against the learner record
- Import of scanned multiple-choice results for offline exams
- Implementation of business rules to increase efficiency of written essay style questions
Results Distribution & Certification
- Finalisation and update of exam results onto learner profiles
- Availability of results online, by email or letter to the learner or via centre portal
- Customisable dashboards to collect key information such as exams completed, exams passed etc.
- Alternative trigger for outstanding invoices and payments
- Certification printing for learners who have completed qualification
Appeals, awards & further progression
Facilitation of the appeals process
Highlighting of high performing students
Automation of uplift student’s membership level
Ability to offer students other opportunities to learn by cross selling other products and services