Since its emergence as the most important annual event for NFP professionals in 2016, Protech has had a presence at TechSmart NFP and will again this year be both exhibiting and presenting. The popular event is specifically aimed at NFP professionals who need help with their digital strategies.
Sector expert Emma Dawkins, who works closely with Protech will be providing key considerations for Professional Awarding Bodies and Not-for-Profit organisations embarking on a digital project.
Independent technology consultants Hart Square are the organisers of TechSmart NFP. Active in the NFP marketplace for over 20 years, Hart Square has worked with many NFP clients who have all faced similar issues in selecting the right CRM provider to fit their organisational requirements.
Date: 27th November 2018
Protech’s COO Jenny Watkins explains the key challenges, opportunities and priorities for NFP organisations
We can help you with your tech strategy and challenges – Come and talk to us!
You can talk the Protech team in a number of locations within the conference:
Ted Talk: Protech will be presenting the key considerations for Professional Awarding Bodies and other NFP organisations embarking on a digital project from 10:50am -11:10am. Sector specialist Emma Dawkins will be providing her experience of the following:
- The desired outcomes for the digital transformation project: What are the drivers for change? What does good look like?
- The procurement process: How do you select the right supplier that fits with your organisations requirements?
Exhibition stand: The Protech team will be situated on exhibition stand 26 where you can meet our team, find out more about us and see how our specialist CRM software Pro9 can help you get closer to your members, customers and learners.
Book a one-on-one meeting: Don’t know where to start with your Digital Strategy? Book a one to one with one of our consultants to discuss how we can help your NFP organisation overcome its challenges. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a scheduled time slot.
Why TechSmart NFP?
- Premium advice from sector experts and tech leaders
- Hear from Like-Minded Organisations to find out how they addressed their digital challenges
- Participate in round table discussions on common and ‘not-so-common’ industry and technology challenges
- Learn how to use technology to better engage with stakeholders and how to get the most out of your data
- Rapidly grow your network with over 300 delegates
- Free tools tips and recommendations to support your strategies
- Avoid common sector pitfalls and learn how to mitigate the risks of your tech project
- Create a winning digital strategy to get closer to your members
- Discover the emerging tech trends to help NFP professionals prepare for where the sector will be in 3 years.
What are the key streams?
Get Smart: Get started and get ahead with Tech
Smart Data: Dive into your data and put it into work
Future Smart: Get ready to embrace next-gen tech
Click here to find out more about the key streams see the full agenda
Who should attend?
This event is NOT just for tech people. TechSmart NFP has been designed specifically with business leaders, influencers and decision makers in mind, including:
- Business and Digital Strategists
- Board-level Directors and Senior Managers
- Change and Transformation Leaders
- Decision Makers with purchasing power
- Business Leaders and Heads of Digital, Marketing, Comms, Fundraising, Membership, Donation, Engagement and Campaigns
- IT Leaders and Project Managers with responsibility for selecting and implementing technologies
- Leadership Teams and Project Teams
- Tech savvy enthusiasts
How can I book my place?
NFP and charity professionals can book their place by clicking here