The British Sociological Association Chooses Protech’s Integrated Digital and CRM Solution
The British Sociological Association Chooses Protech's Integrated Digital and CRM solution
Protech’s digital platform ProWeb, integrated with its specialist CRM software Pro9 will help the British Sociological Association meet current and future organisational and technology requirements to:
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Increase member and stakeholder value
- Deliver return on investment
Aldridge, West Midlands, UK: 5 September, 2018 – The British Sociological Association (BSA) has chosen to implement Protech’s highly-secure and flexible integrated digital CRM solution to help the Association achieve its vision of becoming the natural home of researchers and teachers of sociology in the UK.
“Our existing CRM solution can no longer deliver the features and functionality needed to meet our developing organisational requirements. We need a robust, fully-integrated CRM which will underpin the BSA’s growth, ensuring that we are the first port of call for anyone seeking advice or information about the discipline of sociology in the UK,” said Judith Mudd, CEO for the BSA.
In order to select the CRM solution which will meet its specific requirements, including integrated membership and event management functionality, the BSA partnered with Waterstons, a Business IT Consultancy. Waterstons conducted a tender process on behalf of the BSA.
“It was important that we chose a CRM solution that can be tailored to meet our organisations’ evolving technology requirements and deliver value for our current and future members and non-members by meeting their demands and expectations,” said Mudd. “Waterstons’ expertise in helping us to identify the best CRM solution for us was invaluable.”
Protech’s integrated digital and CRM solution was selected by the BSA as it overcame the challenges presented by its existing solution, with the delivery of:
- Integration between the BSA’s website and the CRM solution. Member data entered into the website will be captured and maintained in the CRM system to deliver a ‘single customer view’, providing one source of truth i.e. a single version of data that can be used throughout the BSA. This will greatly minimise duplication and the additional effort and risk around potentially inaccurate data residing in multiple systems and within unregulated and unsupported Excel spreadsheets.
- Self-service capability for BSA members providing a value driven online member experience, enabling them to sign-up, manage and update their membership record and register for advertised BSA organised events and conferences. This self-service functionality removes the need for time and resource-hungry manual business processes.
- The ability for non-BSA members to log-in to view applications and submissions to BSA events and conferences at the same time as restricting their access to the members’ area.
- Integration between the membership and events functionality and the BSA’s finance system, providing a seamless payment process for members joining or renewing their membership and for members and non-members registering for an event or conference.
Protech’s proven track record within the Professional Membership sector and its ability to deliver integrated CRM, membership, conference and events features and functionality in a structured manner to minimise all risk issues during implementation, was a key factor in its choice by the BSA.
“We are confident that Protech’s cost-effective, highly-secure integrated digital and CRM solution will deliver a return on investment (ROI) for the BSA. It will enable increased efficiency around operational processes, quicker access to more consistent management information and analytics and an increase in the value delivered to our members and stakeholders through a significant improvement in levels of customer service and collaboration,” added Mudd.
About the British Sociological Association
Founded in 1951, the British Sociological Association (BSA) is the national subject association for sociologists in the UK and its primary objective is to promote sociology. The BSA is the largest sociological network in the UK and is the public face of sociology in Britain.
Membership of the BSA is open to everyone interested in the study of sociology. The BSA actively promotes the study of sociology through a number of key activities, i.e. running a wide range of events and public lectures across the UK, publishing leading-edge academic journals, organising and operating a network of over 40 study groups and several special interest groups and providing a network of communication to all who are concerned with the promotion and use of sociology and sociological research. The Association represents UK sociology on key bodies both nationally and internationally and works closely with allied organisations to influence policies affecting sociology within the wider social sciences remit.
For more detail visit: https://www.britsoc.co.uk/
For more than 20 years Protech has been delivering specialist CRM software and change management services to the Not for Profit (NFP) and public sectors. By adding ProWeb, (secure digital platform) and ProCloud (a fully managed Cloud CRM offering) to its specialist CRM and change management solution portfolio, Protech delivers a Government security accredited fully integrated web and CRM platform.
For more details visit: www.protech.co.uk
Sarah Chidgey, ChidgeyPR (for Protech) - +44 (0) 7795 288302; email@example.com
BACK TO INSIGHTS
Sign up to our newsletter and brochureContinue to learn more about ProTech’s lastest news, insights, software updates and forth coming releases. Sign up for our newsletter and request a brochure. SIGN UP HERE
Contract Win:Protech is Institute of Brewing & Distilling’s ‘Top Tipple’ from Cellar of CRM Providers
Membership Excellence 2018: The VerdictProTech Official Exhibitor at MEMX 18, Another Successful MemberWise Conference
ProTech Exhibiting at Membership Excellence 2018The annual national conference organised by MemberWise.
P R E S S R E L E A S E - College of PolicingProTech and Sungard Availability Services Enable the College of Policing to Adopt a ‘Digital First’ Approach to Professional Development in Policing
Is your company like a rabbit dazzled by the GDPR headlights?Yes – then get specialist help and get it now, says Jenny Parsons, COO
ProTech Leads the Way in Overcoming Customers’ Security Challenges
ISO 27001:2013 and Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials Certified