ProTech Hosts First ProInsight User Group of 2018
ProTech Hosts First User Group of 2018
Existing and prospective clients gathered at the London HQ of the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation for the ProTech Spring User Group held on Tuesday 17 April, 2018.
Representatives from consultants PTS also attended as they were keen to learn more about the integrated web and CRM solutions and change management services ProTech offers.
ProTech COO, Jenny Parsons welcomed everyone and gave a brief overview of the Agenda.
The first session was entitled Evolution, Revolution or Transformation – What project approach works for associations and membership organisations? Delivered jointly by ProTech’s Jenny Parsons and Jane Royden, Director E AND H Consulting (a leading provider of change, programme and project management consultancy in the UK), attendees were given interesting and informative insight into how to successfully deliver change management within NFPs, associations and membership organisations.
The topics covered resonated with attendees as this quickly became an interactive session with attendees happy to share their own experiences of the often complex issues surrounding the implementation of change management.
Steve Shiels, ProTech’s Head of Operations, then presented a session providing an update on ProTech’s improvements to its customers’ tools and product enhancements. Steve covered:
- ProWeb’s expanded functionality to include collaboration tools which will help ProTech’s clients to provide their members and stakeholders with enhanced features within a member portal and provide further opportunities to engage with other members. Features include: blogs, forums, instant messaging and Member Directory.
- All-important specific Pro9 enhancements designed to help ProTech’s clients meet GDPR legislation - included in a free enhancement release to our existing Pro9 clients. GDPR features include:
- Tool for data portability
- Ability to delete records
- Ability to pseudonymise data
- Customisable communication preferences
James Jeynes, Chief Executive of MemNet (a leading UK networking organisation for membership bodies, associations, charities and NFPs) then presented a session around The Challenges for Membership in 2018. James focused on:
- Attracting younger members
- How do potential members ‘discover’ your organisation?
- The need to research what your members want, providing value for them
- Is Membership as a ‘concept’ dead? The right membership model
- The importance of the right ‘systems’ which enhance membership experience
- Planning for the future
The final session was a presentation by Rik Courtney, Chief Executive of Be More Social (social media marketing specialists). Rik helped attendees understand how they can take full advantage of the latest social media developments and trends to improve their organisation’s communication with their members.
“This was another successful ProInsight User Group. It was great that all the sessions were interactive with attendees adding to the discussions. The topics covered were definitely of interest to the attendees,” concluded ProTech’s Parsons.
BACK TO INSIGHTS
Sign up to our newsletter and brochureContinue to learn more about ProTech’s lastest news, insights, software updates and forth coming releases. Sign up for our newsletter and request a brochure. SIGN UP HERE
Contract Win:Protech is Institute of Brewing & Distilling’s ‘Top Tipple’ from Cellar of CRM Providers
Membership Excellence 2018: The VerdictProTech Official Exhibitor at MEMX 18, Another Successful MemberWise Conference
ProTech Exhibiting at Membership Excellence 2018The annual national conference organised by MemberWise.
P R E S S R E L E A S E - College of PolicingProTech and Sungard Availability Services Enable the College of Policing to Adopt a ‘Digital First’ Approach to Professional Development in Policing
Is your company like a rabbit dazzled by the GDPR headlights?Yes – then get specialist help and get it now, says Jenny Parsons, COO
ProTech Leads the Way in Overcoming Customers’ Security Challenges
ISO 27001:2013 and Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials Certified