Supporting you every step of the way
20 years of experience in supporting clients to transform their capabilities through our value added Consultancy Services
Leveraging the benefits of any technology investment can prove challenging for even the most experienced organisations. In response to the challenges generated by IT projects and by change more generally, our Consultancy Services have evolved to include a comprehensive Change Management methodology that significantly reduces implementation risks and ensures that all benefits delivered by your technology platform are fully optimised.
We can offer technology onboarding services to support your Pro-8™ implementation as well as expert Change Management Consultancy for clients' needing support with the definition of business, commercial and technology strategy.
OUR DELIVERY APPROACH
Achieving operational excellence - on time and on budget
Our project delivery framework is aligned with the following key stages of implementation
Taking the pain out of change
We all know that technology projects can be challenging for even the most experienced organisations. We understand that technology is often the easy part - it's also the people, processes and performance that need to change too. We have developed our Consultancy and Technology Onboarding services to support you in all aspects of your change management strategy. Delivering the benefits associated with your technology investment is dependent on a partner who can help you to embed the change in your business – in a way that will work for you.
Some of the key benefits reported by our clients
- ANNUAL MEMBER SUBSCRIPTIONS RUN REDUCED FROM 4 WORKING DAYS TO
< 2 HOURS
- PROWEB CLIENTS ACHIEVE 80%+ OF RENEWAL PAYMENTS COLLECTED ONLINE
- NEW MEMBER APPLICATION PROCESS ONLINE REDUCED FROM AN AVERAGE 49 CLICKS TO 7 CLICKS WITH PROWEB
- LEARNER EXAM RESULTS PROCESSING REDUCED FROM 2 DAYS TO
< 10 MINUTES
- LEARNER REGISTRATIONS 50% FASTER
- £6M OF DONATIONS COLLECTED PER ANNUM
- 1M+ WORKFLOW ITEMS GENERATED PER MONTH BY PRO-8™ CRM
- 80% OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS APPROVED AUTOMATICALLY
HOSTING & SERVICE MANAGED INFRASTRUCTURE
Your secure, hosted, service managed Pro-8 CRM platform
Our UK datacentre partners offer highly secure, flexible and available hosting solutions for the Pro-8™ CRM with options for both Pan Government Accredited (PGA) and non-accredited platforms. Connectivity to our services is over the public internet and / or Public Services Network (PSN). These services provide a real time public cloud infrastructure. This is available to any size business and removes the need to purchase, manage or maintain infrastructure to underpin the Pro-8™ CRM.
PRIVATE CLOUDCustomer dedicated, secure cloud platform.
COMMUNITY CLOUDOur government clients can make use of shared UK secure cloud infrastructure with PSN connectivity.
HYBRID CLOUDMost infrastructure is entirely owned by the client and hosted at the client’s premises. Some resources are hosted within a community cloud.
PROUD TO BE A CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE SUPPLIER
Software as a service for the Public sector (Digital Marketplace)
- CCS is playing a vital role in helping to protect front line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through its commercial activity and aggregated procurement
- Through the competitive tender process and regular benchmarking, CCS ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals.
- Using this agreement will help CCS deliver savings for the Public sector and the taxpayer by aggregating spend to drive best value.
- The agreement is fully EU compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own procurement exercise.
- Suppliers are carefully evaluated during the tender process and pre-agreed terms and conditions offer customers sound contractual safeguards.